Niagara Eggfest is open to anyone who registers.
YOU CAN REGISTER AS:
- SOUS-CHEF (one per Chef)
- MEET & GREET NIGHT
Entry for chefs! Just select "Chef" on the registration page.
- Water jugs will be
available at each cooking (demo egg) station.
plates, plastic utensils, one paper towel roll, napkins, toothpicks,
tables and table cloths
Tent provided by Lakeshore Living.
passion to cook!
you are planning to cook.
- Power extension cable and power bars (minimum 50')
- Digital or standard meat thermometer, V-Rack ,
Vertical Roaster, Drip Pan, Grill Extender, Pizza Stone, BBQ
Tools, Oven Mitts, Smoking Wood Chips, Seasonings, Nonstick Cooking
Spray, foil, Cleaning Supplies, Food Coolers, food handling gloves
- Observe health department
regulations - wear gloves, be clean, etc.
- You are welcome to bring your own BGE
REQUIRED ON BIG GREEN EGG
*ONE CHEF FOR
EACH DEMO EGG (one SOUS-CHEF per CHEF)
BBQ FOR THE DURATION OF THE EGGFEST
SOLICITING AND/OR DISPLAYING MERCHANDISE
Motorhomes and trailer parking (for overnight stay)
available at Hernder Winery
(details at Lakeshore Living)
- One Sous-Chef per cook
Entry for sous-chefs! Just select "Sous-Chef" on the registration page.
Hand" - Assist the Chef.
- Prep ingredients and serve samples.
- Greet guests and keep prep and serving table clean.
health department regulations - wear gloves, be clean, etc.
Entry for volunteers! Just select "Volunteer" on the registration page.
- If possible, be available early morning until end of
setup tents and demo eggs
- Replenish plates, napkins, forks, knives at cooking
- Assist with running a successful festival
- Help maintain a clean environment
& GREET NIGHT
- Limited tables and chairs; you are welcome to bring
your own chairs.
- Online or Onsite (Lakeshore Living
select "Guest" on the registration page.
- Ticket $45 (Children 12 and under FREE)
Please contact us for special pricing on groups
of 10 or more.
- NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR
Your registration fee includes:
- Entry fee!
- Sample food cooked on the Big Green Egg!
- Drinks extra - cash bar at the winery
- Full size Porchetta and Hip of Beef served on Italian
fresh baked buns!
tours and tastings!
and Buggy Rides along the winery's vinyard!
and sparkling wine toast!
Click below to
*Sorry, no door ticket sales
Children (under 12): FREE
Our chefs, sous-chefs and volunteers are an
essential ingredient to running a successful event; we appreciate your
EggFest Main Event
Sunday, Aug.12 11am-3pm
HERNDER ESTATE WINES
Available at the