Big Green Eggfest Cookout Event is open to anyone who registers.
YOU CAN REGISTER AS:
- SOUS-CHEF (one per Chef)
Entry for chefs! Just select "Chef" on the registration page.
- Water jugs will be
available at each cooking (demo egg) station.
plates, plastic utensils, one paper towel roll, napkins, toothpicks,
tables and table cloths
Tent provided by Lakeshore Living.
passion to cook!
you are planning to cook.
- Power extension cable and power bars (minimum 50')
- Digital or standard meat thermometer, V-Rack ,
Vertical Roaster, Drip Pan, Grill Extender, Pizza Stone, BBQ
Tools, Oven Mitts, Smoking Wood Chips, Seasonings, Nonstick Cooking
Spray, foil, Cleaning Supplies, Food Coolers, food handling gloves
- Observe health department
regulations - wear gloves, be clean, etc.
- You are welcome to bring your own BGE
REQUIRED ON BIG GREEN EGG
*ONE CHEF FOR
EACH DEMO EGG (one SOUS-CHEF per CHEF)
BBQ FOR THE DURATION OF THE COOKOUT
SOLICITING AND/OR DISPLAYING MERCHANDISE
- One Sous-Chef per cook
Entry for sous-chefs! Just select "Sous-Chef" on the registration page.
Hand" - Assist the Chef.
- Prep ingredients and serve samples.
- Greet guests and keep prep and serving table clean.
health department regulations - wear gloves, be clean, etc.
- Online or Onsite (Lakeshore Living
select "Guest" on the registration page.
- Ticket $10 *receive $15 G.C. (in-store) with every
- Children 12 and under FREE
- NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR
- Rain or Shine
Your registration fee includes:
- Entry fee!
- Sample food cooked on the Big Green Egg!
and sparkling wine toast!
Click below to
*Receive $15 Gift
Certificate (in-store) with every ticket purchase
*Sorry, no door ticket sales
Children (under 12): FREE
chefs, sous-chefs are an essential ingredient to running a
we appreciate your talent!
Saturday, Sept. 28 11am-4pm
T: (905) 643-6888
"THE ORIGINAL" TEES! $20/each or 2 for $30
Available at Lakeshore Living *Pre-order for size